40 Guns in 40 Days Fundraiser (2017/08/23)
When all 1,000 tickets have been sold, the drawings will begin using the Pick 3 Lotto (12:27 drawing time) Monday - Friday. These are the guns that will be given away for 40 Days.
· ALL 1,000 tickets have to be sold before the drawings begin. Ticketholders will be notified via email of the start date and the daily winners will be notified by using the information provided on their ticket stub.
· The drawings will be Monday-Friday. The winning numbers will be in the EXACT ORDER as drawn on the daily Pick 3 Texas Lottery Game at 12:27 p.m. We will post the daily winning ticket numbers on our Facebook page. Ticketholders may sign up receive the Pick 3 daily numbers by email or text by signing up at www.txlottery.org; however, it is not required.
· Your ticket(s) will be good for the entire 40 Days! Which means you can WIN more than once if your number(s) come up again on any of the drawing days!
· Winners will claim their prize at Family Armory & Indoor Range, 11100 W Co Rd 72, Midland, TX 79707 #432-279-1777.
· Winners must be 18 years or older (21 years for handgun) and must pass the FBI NICS background check to receive gun.
· No upgrades allowed. Any charges, fees, or miscellaneous expenses will be assumed by the winner.
· Have questions? Contact Executive Director, Angie Valenzuela at 684-9884 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Spring Raffle Fundraiser (2017/05/01)
The winning tickets were drawn earlier this evening at the Bustin' for Badges clay shoot on April 28, 2017. CONGRATS to all the winners! Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket! We appreciate your support!
1st place prize - $1,000 Family Armory & Indoor Range gift card
2nd place prize - $650 Academy Sports gift card
3rd place prize - $300 Woodhouse Day Spa gift card
4th place prize - $250 Family Armory & Indoor Range gift card
Union Pacific Foundation Grant Award presentation (2017/04/04)
Union Pacific awarded grants of five thousand dollars a piece to the Midland County Public Library Foundation, Crime Stoppers of Midland, Keep Midland Beautiful, and the West Texas Food Bank.
We appreciate the Union Pacific Foundation's investment in Midland Crime Stoppers! The funds will help us continue serving the community and law enforcement in the fight against crime.
33rd Annual Awards Luncheon (2017/01/26)
Midland Crime Stoppers held its 33rd Annual Award Luncheon at the Petroleum Club of Midland on Thursday, January 26, 2017. The luncheon is held each January during Crime Stoppers Month to honor and recognize our local law enforcement. Thank you to our keynote speaker Judge Richard W. Carter (Ret.) with Crime Stoppers USA and Jay Hendricks who was the M.C.
Thank you to our luncheon sponsors who helped to make the annual luncheon a success:
Diamond Sponsor– MY COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
Silver Sponsor – WEST TEXAS NATIONAL BANK.
And CONGRATULATIONS to all the award recipients!
Det. Jose Morales – Midland Police Department
Sgt. Margarita Strahan & Inv. Miranda Chavez – Midland County Sheriff’s Office
Oper. Support Specialist Ana de los Rios – U.S. Marshal Service
Special Agent Cody Allen – Department of Public Safety
San Jacinto Junior High School – Campus of the Year Award
Connie Staton – COBOS Award Recipient
Sgt. Mike Naylor Memorial Scholarship Fund (2014/11/21)
The Midland Crime Stoppers Board of Directors have partnered with the Midland College Foundation to create the Sgt. Michael Naylor Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Sgt. Mike Naylor had a passion for helping his community and took great pride in his law enforcement career; therefore, the Board of Directors wanted to create a long lasting tribute to Sgt. Naylor by establishing a scholarship fund to specifically assist students taking courses in the Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement program at Midland College.
Midland Crime Stoppers has made an initial investment but we have a minimum goal of $10,000 before distributions can be made. Any individuals or businesses interested in becoming a donor towards this scholarship may contact Kathy Fletcher 432-685-4526 or Lesley Isaacs at 432-686-4810 with the Midland College Foundation.